- Client does their own bookkeeping using mainly Excel but only use Freshbook mainly for generating sales invoices.
- Payment procedures and bank reconciliation functions were done in Excel.
- Vendor payments, payment from customer and employees’ salaries were covered by different tools thus, became erroneous and inefficient.
- Finance officer and staff is not communicating well with OS1 resulting in frequent incorrect treatment of transactions.
BOOKKEEPING/ACCOUNTING SERVICE OFFERED
- Helped in developing new accounting system with proper records according to Singapore FRS requirements.
- Provide on job trainings to client staff regarding the use of deployed accounting system- Xero.
- Remove all previous accounting errors and inaccuracies.
- Helps in improving their accounting systems for smooth flow of working and improve performance.
- All departmental functions like payment deliveries, sales reports and HR procedures are incorporated into a complete and comprehensive accounting software- Xero.
- Improved the inter-departmental communication system – Owners, client staff, OS1 accountants were be able to use the common accounting software thus increasing the communication and performance.
- Information were correct and accurate, no more backlogs, reporting time is improved to 14 days after month end.
- Finance officer work efficiency increased by decreasing the workload. Now she spends more time in financial analysis.
IMPORTANT HIGHLIGHT OF OUR BOOKKEEPING/ACCOUNTING SERVICE
- Normally for companies and businesses that need weekly onsite accounting services usually ranging from 1-3 days a week.
- Our services include rechecking and re-evaluation of company accounts, preparing final accounts and trial balance, and clearing accounting backlog.
- Client may utilize our accounting services on regular basis or weekly for preparation and maintain ace of books of accounts or clearing the backlogs.
- Our prime objective is to improve existing accounting system of client’s business, take newer value-added accounting systems to improve the client’s accounting’s function.